Answered By: Gloria Shutter Last Updated: Mar 26, 2015 Views: 21
Problems viewing PDF documents can happen for many reasons - depending on the computer, time of day, etc. the computer you are using might not be able to launch the program and the pdf.
If you are having trouble with getting the PDF to open try any or all of the following:
- completely close out of your browser and go back in
- use a different browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.)
- move to a different computer
- reboot the computer you are using
- send the pdf to yourself as an email attachment and try opening it from there
- save the pdf file to your desktop and open it from there
If none of these things help, call Library Central Services at 717-780-2535.