Answered By: Global Assets Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 Views: 133
Answered By: Global Assets
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 Views: 133
Who can check out material
- HACC Users - HACC students, faculty, staff, trustees and emeriti use their HACC ID as their library card.
- Alumni Users - All HACC graduates who have paid the membership fee to the HACC Alumni Association.
- ACLCP and PCCLC Users - Members of ACLCP (Associated College Libraries of Central PA) and PCCLC (Pennsylvania Community College Library Consortium) must present a valid college ID to borrow material. List of PA Community Colleges
- Students who attend high school in one of the 22 supporting school districts of the Harrisburg Campus may borrow books with permission from their high school librarian. These high school students will work with their high school librarian to check out books from the Harrisburg Campus Library.
- Community Users - may use the computers and library materials in the library, but cannot checkout material.
What you need to check out something is based on the type of user you are.
|Type of User||Type of ID|
|HACC students, employees, trustees and emeriti||HACC ID|
|HACC Alumni||Current alumni card|
|ACLCP and PCCLC Users||Current college ID|
|High School Students||Permission form from a high school librarian from a supporting district|