Answered By: Global Assets
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2019     Views: 137

There is a service that obtains material which are not owned by any HACC libraries from other libraries within the state and country. This service is called an "interlibrary loan" (ILL for short). 

Requests are placed by using the InterLibrary Loan link on the library home page or clicking on Request Materials Form the at the top of the library catalog page.   Once you have logged in with your username and password, select the appropriate form (Book, Article or Media request) and enter as much information as possible. If you need assistance with filling out the form please contact your library.

Also, as a HACC student you may borrow books directly from ACLCP member libraries.

Contact Us