Library Services - While physical campus locations are closed and physical services are unavailable, the library continues to support students and faculty with online services.
- Electronic materials and new eBooks are available through the online catalog.
- Online journal articles and databases are available through the normal link on the library website.
- Talk to a librarian about research or citation through chat or schedule an online research appointment.
- Request to borrow equipment for your remote classes at the Technology and Internet Access loan program
- Find citation help and tutorials on the Citing Sources guide.
- You might even see a librarian embedded right in your online course shell!
- Going forward, due dates for all physical materials will be extended indefinitely until we return to campus.
For additional questions please contact email@example.com
- Accessibility (General)
- Accessibility (Technical Support)
- Authentication (General)
- Authentication (Technical Support)
- Books (General)
- Books (Library Services)
- Books (Research)
- Borrowing (General)
- Borrowing (Library Services)
- Browsers (General)
- Browsers (Technical Support)
- Catalog (General)
- Catalog (Library Services)
- Citation (Research)
- Citing Sources (General)
- Citing Sources (Research)
- Class Guides (Research)
- College Information (General)
- College Information (Technical Support)
- Covid-19 (General)
- Covid-19 (Library Services)
- D2L (General)
- D2L (Technical Support)
- Databases (General)
- Databases (Technical Support)
- Databases (Research)
- Email (Technical Support)
- Fees (General)
- Gettysburg (General)
- HACC ID (General)