FAQ Question

The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) lets you receive college credit for what you already know. You can earn qualifying scores on any of 33 examinations.

Visit the College Board website at www.collegeboard.org/clep/ for detailed information.

HACC offers open CLEP test centers at certain HACC campuses. It provides testing to anyone who properly registers. This includes military personnel. Contact your local campus to reserve a testing session.