YOUR HACC Library:
- Is the primary source for the materials needed to complete course assignments – research papers, speeches, class presentations, etc.
- Is a repository for materials that allow you to keep abreast of developments in your major - scholarly journals.
- Provides printing, scanning & photocopying.
- Provides leisure and personal reading materials.
- Provides a quiet campus location to read and study.
- Your library card is your HACC photo ID bearing a current semester sticker. It is required to check out materials.
- Check with your campus Security Office for details on obtaining a HACC photo ID.
Library Computer Use
- Library computer stations are provided for the primary purpose of conducting academic research.
- Those using workstations for e-mail or other non-research activities my be required to relinquish stations to those needing to conduct research..
- Use of any college computer should conform to College Procedure SGP, College Computer Use, Security and Internet Access Policy.
Library Printer/Copier Use
- Every HACC Campus Library has printers and/or copiers available.