The device that I’ve borrowed through the Technology Assistance Loan program has sustained damage. Can I request a replacement?


The device replacements require approval depending on the severity of the damage. You can fill out the Device Replacement or Swap Form on this page: Please keep in mind that, per the equipment agreement form required for the initial loan, you may be responsible for cost of repairs or barred from future borrowing from the TechLoan program.

  • Last Updated Mar 17, 2022
  • Views 13
  • Answered By Meriah Swope

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0