Answered By: HACC Library Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: 219
Answered By: HACC Library
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: 219
If you are looking for the full-text of a specific article, link to Journals, on the library homepage.
- Begin by typing in the name of the newspaper, magazine, or journal in which your article was published (examples: New York Times; Scientific American; Journal of Abnormal Psychology).
- If your publication is available in one of our HACC databases, you will be given the name of the database(s) and the date range included in that database. Select an option which includes your article's date.
- You will now be in the "publication record."
- Select the appropriate year of publication, and then narrow by volume/issue and/or specific date of article
- When you have arrived at the correct issue, check the Table of Contents for your article.