Answered By: HACC Library Last Updated: Jun 05, 2023 Views: 646
Answered By: HACC Library
Last Updated: Jun 05, 2023 Views: 646
If you are looking for the full-text of a specific article, search our Journals page.
- Begin by typing in the name of the newspaper, magazine, or journal in which the article was published (New York Times, Scientific American, Journal of Abnormal Psychology).
- If the publication is available in one of our HACC databases, you will be given the name of the database(s) and the date range included in that database. Select an option which includes the article's date.
- You will now be in the publication record.
- Select the correct year of publication, and then narrow by volume/issue and/or specific date of article
- When you have arrived at the correct issue, check the Table of Contents for the article.