Accessing Library databases/My Account
STUDENTS -- Please use your H# to log into Library Resources
ALL STAFF & STUDENTS must reset their passwords before they can log into library databases from off campus if you have not already reset your password.
If you are having problems logging into Library Resources you may have to reset your password again.
1. First and foremost, students must go through the full process and reset their passwords.
- FIRST go to -- http://passwordregistration.hacc.edu (Register for the Forgot Password Portal.)
- Then http://passwordreset.hacc.edu/
2. Students use their new hawkmail prefix and new password to log into MyHACC BUT NOT LIBRARY DATABASES.
- Students use their H number and new password to log into the library’s databases or My Account. The hawkmail prefix does not work for library databases at this time.
- Follow the instructions listed here for setting your answers for the password reset questions.