Accessing Library databases/My Account
ALL STAFF & STUDENTS must reset their passwords before they can log into library databases from off campus.
1. First and foremost, students must go through the full process and reset their passwords.
- FIRST go to -- http://passwordregistration.hacc.edu (Register for the Forgot Password Portal.)
- Then http://passwordreset.hacc.edu/
2. Students use their new hawkmail prefix and new password to log into MyHACC BUT NOT LIBRARY DATABASES.
- Students use their H number and new password to log into the library’s databases or My Account. The hawkmail prefix does not work for library databases at this time.
- Follow the instructions listed here for setting your answers for the password reset questions.