Students who have not reset their password by the deadline on the banner at the top of the MyHACC portal when signed in (it expires every 140 days), will be unable to access the Portal until they reset their password. They can still use the password reset link on the MyHACC login page to reset their password, as long as they set up (and remember) the answers to their security questions.
If a student has NOT set up (or does not remember) the answers to their security questions, they will have to contact the Support Center for assistance. The Support Center number is 21-HELP from any campus phone, or (717) 780-2570 from off campus. Note that the Support Center is not available nights and weekends.
Accessing Library databases/My Account
ALL STAFF & STUDENTS must reset their passwords before they can log into library databases from off campus.
1. First and foremost, students must go through the full process and reset their passwords.
- FIRST go to -- http://passwordregistration.hacc.edu (Register for the Forgot Password Portal.)
- Then http://passwordreset.hacc.edu/
2. Students use their new hawkmail prefix and new password to log into MyHACC BUT NOT LIBRARY DATABASES.
- Students use their H number and new password to log into the library’s databases or My Account. The hawkmail prefix does not work for library databases at this time.
- Follow the instructions listed here for setting your answers for the password reset questions.