Access Library databases/My Account
All students must reset their passwords before they can log into library databases from off campus.
1. First and foremost, students must go through the full process and reset their passwords.
2. Students use their new hawkmail prefix and new password to log into MyHACC.
3. Students use their H number and new password to log into the library’s databases or My Account. The hawkmail prefix does not work for library databases at this time.
**If the new password does not work, try using the old password. In a few cases the password reset does not work correctly.
- Follow the instructions listed here for setting your answers for the password reset questions.
- Once they have set their answers and completed step 1, they need to go and reset their password.