Answered By: HACC Library Last Updated: Mar 25, 2020 Views: 48
Answered By: HACC Library
Last Updated: Mar 25, 2020 Views: 48
Library Services - While physical campus locations are closed and physical services are unavailable, the library continues to support students and faculty with online services.
- Electronic materials and new eBooks are available through the online catalog.
- Online journal articles and databases are available through the normal link on the library website.
- Talk to a librarian about research or citation through chat or schedule an online research appointment.
- Find citation help and tutorials on the Citing Sources guide.
- You might even see a librarian embedded right in your online course shell!
- Going forward, due dates for all physical materials will be extended indefinitely until we return to campus.
For additional questions please contact email@example.com