Answered By: Global Assets Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 134
As a precautionary measure in response to the spread of the new coronavirus all five HACC campuses, and their library spaces, are closed.
The library continues to support students and faculty with online services.
HACC Libraries homepage: http://www.hacc.edu/Students/Library/index.cfm
- Harrisburg Campus -- (717) 780-2460
- Gettysburg Campus -- (717) 337-3855 x3027
- Lancaster Campus -- (717) 358-2986
- Lebanon Campus -- (717) 270-6328
- York Campus -- (717) 801-3220
If you would rather send us an email instead of chatting, our email service, Ask a Librarian, is still available as well. Just click on this Ask-a-Librarian link. Or -- email@example.com